skip to main content
Search: Keyword:
Enrolling a New Student?
Posted On:
Monday, July 17, 2017


Enrollment folders are available for parents to pick up in the Registrar’s office.

Enrollment Requirements for Autauga County Schools:

1. Two Proofs of Residence (Only one of each of the following forms can be used for proof of residence):

-Current Property Tax statement

-Warranty deed

-Residential lease (apartment or home)

-Utility statement (power, water, or gas onlyOnly one accepted

-Current W-2 statement for the parent/guardian for the location of the legal residence

2. Parent/Guardian picture ID

3. Social Security Card (Optional)

4. Birth Certificate

5. Alabama Immunization Record

6. Official custody paperwork (if applicable)

7. School records:

-Current Report Card

-Unofficial Transcript

-Withdrawal form



Once the required information for enrollment has been met, the appropriate grade level guidance counselor will meet with your student in an academic review session. She will review your child's transcript from the previous school to ensure all requirements for graduation will be met in order to graduate with his/her class. Please review the Prattville High School's 2017-2018 Registration Form(s) located under Faculty/Staff/Parent Forms on the home page of the PHS website.



*Summer enrollments will be scheduled through the Registrar 334-365-8804 x23038









View all Highlights