Transcript Requests
Transcript requests must be submitted through Parchment, with the exception of the following:

    - Transferring to another High School (The transfer school must send Prattville High School a written request for official transcripts)
    - Scholarship Applications for current students (Transcript Request Form must be completed with information regarding the scholarship attached)

Parchment is an electronic service we use for all transcript processing at Prattville High School.

Official transcripts must be sent directly to a school or employer, and will not be given to the student for hand delivery. Transcripts can be sent electronically or by mail through the student's Parchment account.

Unofficial transcripts can be viewed on the student's Parchment account.

Ready to order your transcript? Click here.