Prattville High School Announcements
March 26, 2015
Check out gophslions.com for more info!
· In order to get notifications from the schools pertaining to bus changes and various other information, please go to our website to the apple icon, “NOTIFY ME” at the top of the page and input your information. You will receive information as it comes out.
· Congratulations to the softball team for a win over Enterprise last night.
· Please come out to the second annual Prattville Model United Nations Conference. You can get applications and more information from your history teacher or Mrs. Kuzma’s room SS-3.
· The school store is now open all day and during breaks and lunch shifts.
· Seniors need to have scholarship letters to Mrs. Thigpen by May 1. Honors Night is May 12th.
· All students interested in being a member of SGA, please attend the informational meeting after school on April 9th in the mane.
· Still haven’t bought your yearbooks? They’re still $60. Please pick up an order form in the front office or see Mrs. Cranmore in Lab A.
· The Montgomery – Gunter Officers’ Spouses’ Club application is now available in Mrs. Harvard’s office. Applications must be postmarked by March 28, 2015. For more information visit email@example.com or google www.mgosc.info.
· The Prattville Civic Club is awarding scholarships to deserving high school seniors. Students will need two character letters and a copy of their transcript. The deadline is April 15, 2015. Those interested may pick up an application in Mrs. Harvard’s office.
· Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Montgomery Alumnae Chapter is proud to announce a $1,000 dollar scholarship for a high school senior who will be attending an accredited college fall 2015-2016. Applications may be found at www.montgomeryalumnae.org or see Mrs. Harvard. Dead line is March 27, 2015.
· Hot Chocolate will be sold every Wednesday and Thursday for $1 in Gym 1.
· Cookies will be sold at Prattville High School on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays.