Prattville High School Announcements
April 20, 2015
Check out gophslions.com for more info!
· In order to get notifications from the schools pertaining to bus changes and various other information, please go to our website to the apple icon, “NOTIFY ME” at the top of the page and input your information. You will receive information as it comes out.
· There will be a spirit night at CiCi’s for JROTC on April 21st from 5-9 pm.
· International club member going on the field trip tomorrow need to be in Mrs. Kuzma’s room at 7:50. Don’t forget to bring your lunch.
· Last week, our FBLA club competed at a 2 day state competition in Birmingham and brought back a 1st place trophy with an invitation to compete at the national competition in Chicago. Comgratulations to Ciara Harding, Molly Ahern, and Austin Ramage for their 15 page report and group presentation.
· The Speech and Debate team places 3rd overall this past weekend at the Alabama State Tournament. Congratulations to all Prattville State finalists – Hanna Cooper, Hannah Edwards, Dallas Godshall, Landon Kramer, Josh Troup, Mariah Baggett, and Gentry Slay. A special congratulations to Prattville’s State Champions – Hayley Cummings, Chase Hutchinson, Jordan Kramer, and Kailey Webster.
· Cross Country Team tryouts will be May 4-8 from 3:30-4:30 at Upper Kingston Park behind the gym. You must have a physical form up to date in the field house or print from the high school website.
· Chick-Fil-A biscuits will be presold to juniors taking the ACT. Biscuits must be pre-purchased on or before Wednesday, April 21st during the practice test. Biscuits are $3 each, cash only and please bring exact change. Students will need to bring something to drink. Biscuits WILL NOT be sold on April 28.
· The Autauga County Retired Teachers Association will be awarding a $500 scholarship to any senior who has selected education as his/her major field of study with the intent to gain certification in any teaching discipline. Applications can be picked up from and are due to Mrs. Harvard by Thursday, May 1, 2015 at 8 am.
· The school store is now open all day and during breaks and lunch shifts. The kiosk will be open during breaks if you need school supplies. The cart is located outside Mrs. Hines’ office during 9th grade break and outside Dr. Addison’s office during 10th grade break.
· Seniors need to have scholarship letters to Mrs. Thigpen by May 1. Honors Night is May 12th.
· Hot Chocolate will be sold every Wednesday and Thursday for $1 in Gym 1.
· Cookies will be sold at Prattville High School on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays.