Prattville High School Announcements
May 21, 2015
Check out gophslions.com for more info!
· In order to get notifications from the schools pertaining to bus changes and various other information, please go to our website to the apple icon, “NOTIFY ME” at the top of the page and input your information. You will receive information as it comes out.
· Teachers, if you need help packing up your rooms, please email T. Smith the days you would like help.
· Juniors: if you are interested in doing the Early Release program next school year, please pick up an early release application in Mrs. Ward’s office, ASAP. You must have 20 credits and a 2.5 GPA by the end of your junior year. Applications should be turned in before you leave for summer break.
· Wallace College is holding a Dual Enrollment Night on May 27th, 2015 in the Mane. An ACT score of 20 and a 3.0 GPA are required to be eligible to enroll and participate.
· Students planning to take AP Calculus next year must come by Mr. Miller’s room, M-4, for their summer packet.
· Students registered for AP Lit for next year need to come to L-5 to pick up a copy of the summer reading assignment.
· If you signed up for AP Language and Composition for next year, you need to stop by Mrs. Forrester’s room (L-3) to pick up the required Summer reading Assignment.
· There will be a canning workshop for staff and faculty. On June 3 at Prattville Primary School, 216 Wetumpka Street, Prattville, AL. The time is 9:00 am – 12:00 pm and registration fee is $5. This includes a food preservation cookbook and more. Please call the Autauga County Extension Office 334-361-7273 to reserve your seat.
· If you do not want to pick up your report card on Friday, May 29, please bring a stamped self addressed envelope and your homeroom teacher’s name in the bottom corner of the envelope.
· There will be no charges on lunch accounts.
· Please turn in all old eyeglasses for the Lions Club.
· Senior Commitment Letters are in Mrs. Thigpen’s office and need to be signed and returned by May 25th in order for seniors to walk at graduation!
· Seniors need to pick up their Final Transcript Request Form in the Front Office or the Registrar’s office. If you have any questions, come see Amy Jo.
· 2014 Credit Advancement is being held at Prattville High School. The deadline to sign up is Thursday, June 4 at 10:00 a.m.
· 2015 Summer School/ Credit Recovery will be held at Prattville High School. The deadline is Thursday, June 4.
· The school store is now open all day and during breaks and lunch shifts. The kiosk will be open during breaks if you need school supplies. The cart is located outside Mrs. Hines’ office during 9th grade break and outside Dr. Addison’s office during 10th grade break.
· Hot Chocolate will be sold every Wednesday and Thursday for $1 in Gym 1.
· Cookies will be sold at Prattville High School on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays.