Workkeys Assessment for 12th Grade
E-Learning Day for 9th, 10th & 11th
February 24, 2021
The Workkeys Assessment will be given to all 12th grade students, virtual and traditional, at PHS on Wednesday February 24, 2021. This is a state mandated test and attendance is required.
- 12th Grade Students will need to report to the assigned locations by 7:40 Wednesday.
- Assigned testing locations will be posted on the PHS Website and in the building when students arrive. Staff will also be available to direct students to the correct testing location.
- Seniors taking the Workkeys assessment must have picture ID, approvedcalculator, and a snack and drink the day of the exam.
- If a student does not have a picture ID, please contact Wendy Baxley through the PHS website for further instructions, prior to Tuesday February 23rd.
- Any senior, virtual or traditional, wishing to leave after the Workkeys assessment will need a parent’s note in order to leave campus after completion of the exam. This note will be given to the testing administrator prior to the start of the exam.
February 24th will be an e-learning day for all other PHS students in grades 9, 10 and 11.
- Students in grades 9, 10 and 11 that need to report to school can still do so but will have an assigned location to report in order to complete assignments.
- Students in grades 9, 10, 11 grades not taking the WorkKeys will be expected to complete lessons on Schoology for cardinal day classes.
Lunch will be available for students upon completion of the exam if students need to stay on campus all day.
Letter Jacket Information and Ordering
It's here!!! Time to order Letter Jackets! Jostens will be in the Prattville High School Mane (Cafeteria) on SUNDAY March 14 from 2:00-4:00PM. Keep an eye out for information coming home with your student soon. Go LIONS!
The following teachers are offering tutoring in the afternoons from 3:15 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- All tutoring sessions are face-to-face only.
- Virtual students must report to PHS for tutoring.
- Parents or students must email the teacher to reserve a seat no later than 1:00 p.m. each day.
- Parents and students are responsible for transportation.
- Campus will close at 4:30 p.m.
|English||Leslie Morgan||L1||Monday through Thursdayemail@example.com|
|English||Tiffany Rush||L4||Monday & Wednesdayfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Math||Hanny Tiesi||M-1||Monday & Wednesdayemail@example.com|
|Math||Elizabeth Garten||M-4||Tuesday through Thursdayfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Math||Tommy King||M-2||Tuesday through Thursdayemail@example.com|
|Science||Mary Skipper||203||Tuesday through Thursdayfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Science||Lamoura Davis||201||Monday, Wednesday, Thursdayemail@example.com|
|Science||Jeremy Cleveland||115||Monday & Wednesdayfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Social Studies||RobetteKing||SS8||Monday through Thursdayemail@example.com|
|Social Studies||Alex Smith||SS7||Monday through Thursdayfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ashley Sanchez||109||Monday through Thursdayemail@example.com|
Yearbooks and Portrait Information
Yearbooks are still on sale for $75 each. You can drop off payment in the student center, mail your payment, or order online through the Yearbook Order Center, school code #1201.
Senior memory ad sales have been extended to Feb. 26th. You may find information about purchasing a senior memory ad on the Yearbook page. If you have any questions, you may contact the yearbook staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Yard Sign
Order a yard sign to celebrate your senior! See the example below. Click here for the order form.
Schoology Support Ticket for Students
PHS students who need assistance with Schoology, please click here to complete a Schoology Support Ticket. Allow 24-48 hours for a response. Do not submit multiple tickets.
Student Google Account Request
PHS students requesting an ACBOE Google Account click here to complete a Google Account Request Form. Please allow 24-48 hours for this request to be processed. Do not submit multiple requests.
Need a Textbook?
Virtual students who need textbooks will need to contact their teachers via Schoology to schedule a time to pickup their textbooks. Please do not contact the Main Office or PHS Student Center regarding textbooks.
Schoology Training for Students Video Tutorial
All Prattville High School students enrolled in virtual learning will need to watch the Schoology Training for Students webinar in order to learn to use Schoology effectively. Virtual learning students can access their Schoology accounts by clicking here.
Parents wishing to change the learning platform for a student must submit a signed letter to the front office of PHS. The letter must include a reason for the transition, student's grade, student's full name, and the parent's or guardian's contact information.
& Staff Parking
Faculty and Staff parking spaces have been designated with a white Power P logo. Students who park in the spots will receive a ticket and possible loss of parking privilege.