Welcome to the PHS Media Center
Hours 7:15 am to 3:05 pm
• To provide materials and services that meet the needs of the school’s curriculum and the students’ ability needs.
• To provide materials and services that meet the patrons’ information and recreational needs.
• To equip every student with life-long learning skills and to bridge the gap between home, school, community, and the world.
• To promote information literacy and to collaborate with teachers to incorporate information literacy into instruction.
Please click on the Destiny Quest link below to access our OPAC.
Destiny Quest - Link to the PHS Library Catalog
PHS Media Center Information
Students may visit the library each day to study, check out books, research or print copies if needed. Please keep in mind that it costs 10 cents to print each page. We also offer color copies for 25 cents a page- please check with the Media Specialist for assistance with color copies.
ACT Recognition Board
Any Prattville High School Student with an ACT score of 26 or higher is eligible to have his/her picture added to our ACT Recognition Board located outside the PHS front office. Eligible students must bring a copy of their *ACT score report and the parent permission form to Mrs. Mitchell in the PHS Media Center. Scores are updated monthly.
*ACT score report does not need to be the "official" mailed copy but must be a copy printed from the official ACT website.
Parent Permission is located on this page under "forms".
- AP Cal Online Resources
- AP Cal sites
- AP Cal Study Sites
- AP Cal Free Response Questions
- Calculus Free Exam
- Democracy in Action Links.docx
Mrs. Cindy Mitchell
365-8804, ext. 23021
365-8804 ext 23017