Enrollment Information
Enrollment folders are available for parents to pick up in the Registrar's office.

Enrollment Requirements for Autauga County Schools:

1. Two Proofs of Residence. Only one of each of the following forms can be used for proof of residence:

   -Autauga County Property Tax statement

   -Warranty deed

   -Residential Lease Agreement (must include the name, address, and/or telphone number of the lessor)

   - Current Utility statement (power, water, or gas only) Only one accepted

   -Current W-2 statement for the parent/guardian for the location of the legal residence

*In the event the student resides with the parent the majority of the time, and the required documents are in the spouse's name, a marriage certifcate must provided.

2. Parent/Guardian picture ID

3. Social Security Card (Optional)

4. Birth Certificate

5. Alabama Immunization Record

6. Official custody paperwork (if applicable)

7. School records:

   -Current Report Card

   -Unofficial Transcript

   -Withdrawal form

   -Discipline Clearance

Once the required information for enrollment has been met, the appropriate grade level guidance counselor will meet with your student in an academic review session. She will review your child's transcript from the previous school to ensure all requirements for graduation will be met in order to graduate with his/her class. Please review the Prattville High School's Registration Form(s) located under Faculty/Staff/Parent Forms on the home page of the PHS website.